my vacation from my vacation/random decorations around grandma's house part 2.


we flew to texas.


i took ninja pics. 


and someone took pictures with my camera while i was napping in the airport. seriously. 


i did not take these. for reals.

scurry. 


handstands.


cow.


adorable boy i wanted to steal. 


he was great entertainment.

 

ammon is my bud. he's so fun. 


a giant toad in my grandma's yard. 


a one-armed faerie fountain in my grandma's yard. 


a giant owl on the counter outside. 


a gnome. wearing a yellow jacket.


some bust of a horse. (is it okay to use if it's not human?)


a clown bookend.


a rainbow to end the trip.

3 comments:

sadexcuse4amango said...

Tiffany, this post made me so happy. I love all your photographs!! You have such a great way of capturing not just the visual image, but also the emotion of a piece of time. I love the way you frame things, the way you focus (or blur) some. You're a genius, ilu.

Joey Majdali said...

I like the toad. Well done. Now, give me your skills!

TexasRanger said...

Joey, only if we trade for a month or so. I would give my first born son to be able to make amazing Little Prince pictures like you.

Jess, you are just too nice for words. I can't wait to give you a hug.